Edit Notes for Temple Run
Temple Run is an adventure single-player game developed and produced by Imangi Studios, released on 26.07.2012, with content themes such as survival, jungle, and adventure.
The scenario of Temple Run is that an adventurer comes to an ancient temple in search of treasure, but runs into the chase of monsters. The player only needs to do the action of turning, jumping, tilting the screen, in the parkour process can shake the device to collect gold coins. The game operation is very simple and easy to understand, but it is so difficult, any mistake you need to start again from the beginning.
The game content is very similar to most parkour games. The character is automatically keep flying forward, and the player needs to control him to avoid the various obstacles encountered on the way to escape. However, unlike most parkour games, the game does not use the usual 2D landscape graphics, instead of a full 3D third-person perspective.
1. The game graphics are deeply engraved, and each character has certain characteristics that reflect the character's personality.
2. Different themes of the game map presents different effects visually.
3. More classic content needs to be discovered slowly and unlock more play modes.
4. There are rich variety of props, get them in the game can provide you with some help.
1. Push your speed to the limit and drive left or right to avoid obstacles.
2. Explore different places in the mysterious world, escape from the jungle, get lost in the temples and run for your life in the temples.
3. Enhance your skills with hard-earned coins, intuitive and sensitive touch controls and travel by hot air balloon.
4. Slip into or jump into dangerous traps and complete missions for rewards. Upgrade items to gain more points.
It seems to bring us to the mysterious temple in that tropical rain forest. Chased by monsters, accompanied by music to make people thrilled, with the feeling of escape. It is easy to start. Although easy to start, but itself is difficult, a small mistake will make the game from the beginning.
Although it is 3D graphics, the picture is relatively rough. The music is also relatively simple and boring. Although you can unlock some characters with the gold you get in the game, these don't improve the gameplay. When you have reached a very high score, you will slowly start to feel bored.
Temple Run is a parkour game from the designer of the award-winning and best-selling game Harbor Master. At the same time, Temple Run is a very interesting escape game, the game uses 3D effects, giving a super realistic dynamic experience, the player needs to avoid the monster monkeys, there is a certain degree of difficulty.
But the game itself is not the end, at the end of the characters will run back to the starting point, and then repeat the running. So if you are interested in escape game and want to adventure, come and enjoy it!
Please vote this game